Monday, November 28, 2016

The Grant-a-lope

 Even though the "terrible 2's" are hard, they are also so fun! I love how sweet, fun, and curious Grant is about everything. He loves to tease and to make us laugh. He loves to be helpful. It's so fun to see him experience and interact with life around him. I love watching him when he doesn't know I'm looking to see his facial expressions and how he interacts with his siblings and toys.

I love the little noises he makes when he can't talk. I love the excited grunt he makes when we drive by Christmas lights. I love when he tries to sing a song, when he folds his arms and tries as hard as he can to keep his eyes closed during the prayer (and yes I peek to watch this!), and all the little things that grab his attention. I said to Blake the other day "What are we going to do when we don't have a little one running around the house anymore making all these cute noises?"
 Grant was entertaining us one day by trying to do a handstand.



 I can tell by his face in this pic that he's telling Blake "no".






He loves stuffed animals!

No comments: