Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just Us

We finally got our family pictures back and I am really pleased with how they turned out. I was bummed at first because we had to do them inside because there was a bad inversion the day of our shoot, so we couldn't do them outside. The photographer was great and pointed out that since we had such a small family an indoor shot would look just as good since she would have to zoom in close to our faces anyway. These are scans of the originals, so they quality isn't the greatest, but you get the idea. It's so nice to finally have a good shot of all 3 of us.
It was also my birthday this week. Blake surprised me by getting me a two-child bike trailor that converts into a stroller. I am so excited to use it and now I can't wait for spring!
This isn't the exact one I got, but since mine is still in the box until warmer weather, it will have to do!

15 comments:

Air Force Blues said...

Love the pics! You guys are such a cute family. Enjoy the bike trailor. Oh and Happy Birthday!!!

Hoenes Family said...

Your pics are adorable. Happy birthday to you! I am incredibly jealous of your bike trailor. 2 person huh? Are you announcing something? Ha hah. I am teasing you.

Ryanne said...

Those turned out great! I love the one where Brooke is between you but you just see your bodies. You will love the bike stroller!

Sarah H. said...

Your pictures look great! You guys are so cute and photogenic! The stroller looks awesome, I am sure Brooke will love it!

Courtney said...

Love the pictures! They are so cute. My favorite is the second one, where you and Blake are looking at Brooke. As corny as it sounds, it radiates love. :)

I am totally jealous of your bike trailer. Especially since my oldest is now riding a two wheel and amazing speeds. I'd love to be able to take him on a bike trail and ride with him. :(

Adrienne said...

the pics turned out great and I'm so jealous of the trailer

Nicole said...

Cute pictures! And does Adrienne mean the bike trailer or the one's you have available to buy to live in? just kidding. Out of context her post was funny. I love the one of all of you together at the top. Hope I am getting one?

Our ABC Family said...

Way cute pictures! Brooke is such a doll! Can't believe how big she's getting!
I hope you had a fabulous birthday!

Cara said...

So cute! I love Brooke's expression in the second one. She has a lot of personality, doesn't she?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!! Love, love, love the family pic. You guys are so dang cute. Hope all is well, and you'll love the new jogger! Good job Sparkie!!

Syme Family said...

I love you family pictures. They turned out so cute. I can't wait to get a new family picture of us. The last family picture we attempted Robyn was so sick and crying the whole time. By the time she stopped crying Matt and I were so sick of smiling and her eyes where all red from crying. So hopeful our next one will be better.
You guys are such a cute family.

Syme Family said...

Hey in May or June Zac is going to come down here to go fishing with Matt. Blake is welcome to come too if he wants.

Kolbi Young said...

Love the new photos! I finally ordered a big one of our (taken after Thanksgiving)....and 20x24 is bigger than I thought. Our heads look lifesize - ha! I think placing it on a big wall will help :)

Love the bike trailor/sroller. I seriously want one of these too! Can't wait for spring :)

Carolyn said...

Very cute pictures! I love Brooke's outfit. And Happy Birthday!!

The Sugar Loaf said...

You all will have so much fun on the bikes. What a cute stroller/bike trailer. Brooke is going to love flying down the hill by the house. And oh my, the leg strength it will take to get back up to the house. You live in a perfect place to ride. Have fun and pray for Spring since your temperature right now is 7 degrees at 5:30 am. Love you all. Happy Birthday.