This is from the beginning of May: Brooke learned how to ride her bike without training wheels! I was probably more nervous about it than Brooke was. She can be kind of a scaredy-cat about certain things, so I thought she would be scared about this too, but she wasn't! All it took was a little coaching from Dad and she was off!
Off she goes:
And not be outdone by his older sister, Porter decided he has to be a daredevil on his bike as well. He'll go down the driveway and let go of the handlebars. He's fell off his bike a couple of times doing this--I think we need to get a helmet for this guy!
Blake caught me doing my favorite Sunday afternoon activity: sitting out on the deck and reading while sipping a soda. Nothing is better.
Mother's Day weekend, the firestation did a free community breakfast. We ate pancakes, eggs, and sausage and the kids loved being able to climb in the firetrucks and their firehats they got to keep. Porter shed some tears when it was time to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment