We love looking at babies from behind. There is just something so cute about them sitting there.
Porter loves his sandbox! Blake and I complain about all the sand that's tracked in the house, but when we see the kids out there playing and using their imaginations, it makes it all worth it!
He spotted an airplane
According to Porter, the empty pool is now his rocket ship.
We have had some problems with Brooke and lying lately. One day she got sent to bed early for lying and this is the note she wrote me: "Brooke is stupid and a idiot. No hugs and kisses. No one loves Brooke." Then she drew a sad person in the middle
Brooke's hands, she painted them herself.
Another note she wrote at church "I like to play with my little baby."
Porter is the biggest cheeser! He likes to wear my shoes around the house.
Blake updates: Blake is working hard and doing a great job with helping our family reach our financial goals. He recently bought a mountain bike and is having a blast riding again. He is also looking forward to hunting season this fall. Blake serves in the stake young men's presidency and had the opportunity to go on the youth pioneer trek to Martin's Cove in June. He had a really great experience and it helped him appreciate our pioneer ancestors.
Courtney updates: I have been so slow getting back into shape after Grant was born. It's been super hard to stay motivated and keep on the right track. I have definitely come a long ways, but still have a ways to go. I am trying to kick my soda habit and choose healthy options instead of treats (I really, really struggle with this). I ran a moonlight 5K a few weeks and it was so fun! I didn't realize how much I missed running a race. My goal is to do a half marathon in April/May. I have also been struggling with hive outbreaks since February. They have been super annoying and uncomfortable. I went in again for the 3rd time for new blood tests to try to figure out what is causing them. If nothing shows up, I will go to an allergist for allergy testing.






No comments:
Post a Comment