I was finishing up breakfast one morning in March and could hear the sound of scissors cutting coming from the upstairs bathroom. I immediately ran to the bottom of the stairs and yelled up at Porter to stop whatever he was doing. He came out with a huge stripe of hair missing from his head! It was so bad! He told me he was just trying to make himself look handsome for preschool. Oh boy! And no, the bandaid on his head serves no purpose, he just wanted one.
March brought some warmer weather so we were able to play outside. It was a welcome relief from staying inside all winter.
The boys found a bug in the driveway and were immediately obsessed with it.
Some friends in our ward moved and gave us this tractor because their kids had outgrown it.
Grant and his bike helmet is the cutest thing I've seen!
Grant was especially obsessed with the tractor. He snuck out of the house in his diaper to play with it.
Grant decided he wanted to sit on the potty like the big kids. And he went! He love sitting on the potty and even went poop in it once, but mom is the one dragging her feet. Actually potty training takes so much work! I'm not ready to take the leap yet, so for now, we just do lots of practice.
Grant loved that he had his socks on his arms.
This is what Porter wanted to wear for St. Patricks Day. He wanted to be covered in green from head to toe so he wouldn't get pinched.
I love when my boys play together and get along!
Porter had a teddy bear picnic at preschool
We went to this home and garden expo in March and they had all sorts of random things there my kids loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment