Easter weekend always brings fun activities for the kids. We met the Easter bunny at the local grocery store. Grant was a little scared of him at first, but when he saw the kids go right up, he got brave and went up too.
The store also had a station where the kids could decorate their own cupcakes.
Saturday afternoon there was a big community hunt at the soccer fields. It was kind of crazy and over in like 2 minutes. I'm not sure if we'll do it again next year, but it was fun to go at least once.
We dyed Easter eggs.
Then Sunday morning I got up super early while it was still dark to hide Easter eggs around the house. I thought for sure we could have this nice leisurely breakfast first and then maybe the kids would notice the eggs hiding outside. Nope, first thing they woke up and noticed them. We did our Easter hunt like at 6:30am
We spend the rest of the weekend watching General Conference and being together as a family. I love remembering what our Savior has done for us and teaching my kids about the atonement. I hope they will come to understand what His sacrifice truly meant for each one of us. My life is blessed because of Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment