Sunday, June 5, 2011

Love to Help

As Brooke gets older, she is more and more my little helper. Whether it is sweeping, wiping down the counters, or watering the garden she is always ready and willing to be right by my side helping out (no matter if I want the help or not!) Even though Brooke sometimes creates more work for me by "helping" it's fun to be together and to see her want to do the things I am doing. And speaking of "do as I'm doing", I took Brooke to my Zumba class with me on Wednesday night because Blake wasn't home to watch her. I was really nervous about it. There is a little room with toys and and a movie player where kids can play, but I wasn't so sure Brooke would stay in there. Nope! She wanted to be right by my side dancing with us! She was good not to get in people's way and everyone was laughing and loving how cute she looked trying to do some of the moves. I wish I had a camera to video it! She is quite the little performer!

Earlier this week, Brooke got to be Honey's helper helped her plant some flowers:
Then for some reason, Brooke was inspired by these rocks and wanted to do a little posing!

9 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I love the rock posing. That is funny! Hooray for good little helpers! It must be a first child thing because my Brooke is not helpful at all! I dare say she is a bit lazy!

Sarah said...

I bet her dancing in Zumba was so adorable. I love watching little kids dance.

Nicole said...

OK I love the arm in the rock poses. All she needs in 17 years is a bikini and a beach and she would be on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Cute little belly of hers too...

Cali said...

One word: adorable.

Our ABC Family said...

Cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm crazy jealous that she gets to live so close to grams and pinch!

Sarah H. said...

LOL...I would have loved to see her trying to do zumba. That is so cute!

Ryanne said...

Too cute!

The Sugar Loaf said...

Oh my what a doll. What a wonderful memory of a fun day together.!