Sweet:I love these two videos of Brooke. In one, she is singing her days of the week song and in the other she is saying the Pledge of Allegiance. They are the cutest things ever!
Also, Brooke is my little buddy. She loves to go grocery shopping with me, to the library and all sorts of the other places. The only problem is that now she wants to buy everything in the store! She is especially drawn to purses and back-packs.
grrr... I am getting to the point in my pregnancy where pictures of me will no longer be permitted. Towards the end my face gets so puffy and gross looking. Plus, I have had terrible skin with this baby. I think all the boy horomones are making me break out!Brooke is also a little mommy to Blake and I. She tells us to chew our food and don't choke. She asks us to open our mouths so she can make sure we've swallowed it all gone. When we are in the bathroom, no matter what we are doing in there, she says "Oh you have to poop? Push it out and your tummy will feel better!"
One Sunday before church I attempted to get some pictures of her in her cute outfit and she was just in a silly mood and would not cooperate: Here she is pretending to be asleep
And I'm not sure exactly what she is doing in this picture.
Oh here's my sweet girl!
Now for her Spicey side: Brooke is miss independent. Everything is "me do it!" from getting dressed in the morning, putting on her shoes, zipping up her coat....Sometimes it's fine but other times, like when we're in a hurry, I don't have time for "me do it!" and I just need her to get going RIGHT NOW. If I try to hurry her she will throw a major fit.She also has picked up some not so cute sayings from kids at her sitter's house. One is "You're not the boss" in which I quickly reply, "Yes, Mommy IS the boss!" The other is, "weave me awone!" (Leave Me Alone) She will say this if I try to do something for her that she wants to do herself or if I try to sneak in a quick kiss or hug and she is not in a lovey mood.
Also, the whining has started. Brooke thinks that if she says "please" after we've told her no that we'll change our answer. So we'll hear "please...please" is whiney tone. Luckily, counting is has been working with her. She is usually good to calm down before we get to three. If not, time out!
I can't believe that in a month Brooke will be three! I think we are in for a wild ride!
4 comments:
I love the pledge!!! That is so darn cute! The hand on the stomach is classic. I can't believe she is 3 either.! Oh what a cutey! And push it out?? where does she hear these things? I love it. I love you guys!
That is a cute outfit for sure ;) I loved the videos. What a doll.
She's growing up way too fast! She is a cutie and is going to be an amazing big sister! :) Love the videos, adorable!
I am so glad you got these two memories recorded. I just love her singing. She is so strong and on tune...most of the time. And the Pledge at her age is amazing. That is your blessing for being such a good scout leader.
Post a Comment