Wow, May is pretty much over and summer is here! We have stayed busy by: going for walks, playing outside in the sandbox and recently, the pool, playing at the park, Brooke has discovered she loves Legos, planting flowers and a new tree in our yard, and I have been hurriedly getting ready for a local home business show to promote my PB Designs products. I have actually been getting orders! yay!
 |
| The only women Porter will ever need :) |
 |
| loves to be bundled and have his blankets close to his face |
 |
| discovering hands |
 |
| Brooke still loves to play with Porter |
Porter decided to roll over! I love this video because of Brooke's cute commentary. She was so excited for him!
Since Porter got caught up on his gym, I wanted to get a video of him truly rolling over. By the time I got the camera, he was practically finished!
 |
| chalk footprints all over my floors |
 |
| yay for summer! |
 |
| yay for lunchtime! |
 |
| I went into Brooke's room to get her up from her nap and found this, but no Brooke anywhere |
 |
| asleep in the closet |
 |
| love baby feet |
In case any of you are in the market for a good double stroller, I would recommend the Graco "Ready2grow" I am loving all the different riding options. Porter is just big enough to fit in the higher, backward facing back seat (that holds up to 30lbs) while Brooke can still ride forward in the font. On longer walks, Porter's carseat fits perfectly over the back seat. If you remove the back seat, underneath is a sit and stand option for when Brooke gets older. There is also a large storage basket.
 |
| I know I am bias, but aren't his eyes gorgeous? |
 |
| fast asleep by the time we got home |
BRING ON SUMMER! WE'RE READY!
4 comments:
Our boys are getting too big! Love that they are doing everything the same. Milo LOVES to be bundled and rubs blankets on his face and just rolled over yesterday. I love that first picture of Porter- he seems not so sure about all that love! Such a cute boy:)
He does have beautiful eyes! I love the pictures of him in the yellow blanket. Brooke's hair is so long and pretty. I laughed and laughed at her asleep in the closet. Jocelyn has still been taking naps almost every day and I'll see if that changes when the big kids are out of school. Yay for your business! That's exciting.
He is beautiful!!! I want to eat him. I miss summertime fun like that. It's 50s and cloudy here.
Such cute pictures! Your kids are darling! I'm excited for your business, you'll have to let me know when you're doing your home show, I'd love to come and check it out! Sounds like things are going well for you! I still have your star craft! I'd just bring it by but I"m not sure what colors and all the extra decals you're wanting! Let me know!
Post a Comment