Thursday, December 6, 2012

10 Months

10 month milestones:
  • probably weighs 19 or 20 lbs
  • no teeth
  • still loving the army crawl, but has gotten very fast at it
  • can get back into a sitting position from the army crawl
  • is so much happier now that he is mobile!
  • eats tons of table food--we really don't limit him too much
  • takes 2 naps and sleeps in until 6:30-6:45 most mornings (hallelujah!)
  • loves to wrestle with dad (seriously, he does)
  • is very vocal and LOUD doing it too: grunting, screeching, laughing, pouting, screaming 
Here is another backyard photoshoot. The owl hat was made by my friend Tiffany. Isn't it cute? I also picked up his handsome little peacoat for a $1 at a garage sale this summer. 
and this photo my friends, is a miracle shot. I was using my FILM DSL camera. I knew the previous shots I had taken were not great. I had only one shot left. I patiently waited for Porter to eat leaves, crawl around, be distracted by a dog barking etc... and then I took my shot and prayed for it to turn out. And I did not edit any of these photos. His eyes really are that blue.

Love you bud! You are mommy's sweet boy!

3 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

Gosh he's grown up so fast! Such cute pictures, and I love his hat! Adorable!!!!

emily ballard said...

He is so cute! Beautiful blue eyes!!!

Carolyn said...

Great job on those pictures! He is such a cutie! And his eyes are gorgeous!