Porter spent a lot of February like this:
Teething and a cold made Porter super grumpy and he was either crying or wanting to be held. Thankfully, as the month continued, he returned to his happy self.
Porter loves soft blankets and I caught him snuggling with Brooke's blankets on her bed.
Brooke is such a great helper. She loves being a little mommy to Porter.
Even though he wasn't feeling well, I love these pictures of Porter being so sweet. I laid him down on the opposite end of his crib and his blankets were at the other end. I left to refill his humidifier and when I cam back I found him all snuggled up.
Sometimes mom gets lazy and we have baths in the sink.
There's our happy boy!
He likes to carry socks in his mouth.
And by the end of the month, he was all smiles and had two new teeth to show for it!
13 Months:
- has decided baby food is nasty and will only eat table food
- crawling on all 4's now instead of the army crawl
- can climb up the steps to the Little Tyke's slide
- can go up and down the stairs in our house by himself
- is starting to get interested in book and especially loves to see pictures of puppies
- I am trying to get him off his bottle and just to sippy cups
2 comments:
That is funny he likes to carry socks around in his mouth! Teething and sickness are the worst!
Poor Porter! Teething is miserable for everyone.
That's so funny about the socks in his mouth. Isabella used to do the same thing when she was Porter's age. :)
Post a Comment