Monday, August 19, 2013

Moments that made up our Summer

Along with the bigger trips and activities we did this summer, there were plenty of little moments I want to document. Some of ones not pictured were playgroups at the park with friends from church, going to the walking park with mom in the mornings, and storytime each week at the library.

I can never leave anything on my kitchen table--Porter will climb up and just help himself
 Blake spent 2 days chopping up our woodpile for this winter. The kids had fun watching


 Halfway done:
 Lots of backyard fun (yes, we are always in our jammies at our house)



 I found both my kids reading one day..it was the cutest thing!



 More fun at the splash park

 Brooke makes friends wherever she goes

 Blake built shelves in our garage to give us some more storage. Then we realized we don't have that much and they are empty. I'm sure we'll find stuff to fill them!
The finished woodpile
 Playing on the horses at CAL-Ranch

 My friend made this cute bike carwash from plans she found on Pinterest. The kids loved it.
So-long summer! It was fun!

3 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

Awesome wood pile!!! Definitely the way to go! Love the car wash idea, too cute! Looks like you guys had a fun summer!

Hoenes Family said...

That wood pile is HUGE! You go through all of that in one winter!? I love when my kids read without being told!

Ryanne said...

Great post hitting all the day-to-day stuff that sometimes gets overlooked. You guys are such a great family and have so much fun together.