Oh how I love this little guy! He is so smiley and happy and content. Even being grumpy in the carseat is starting to get a little better. At four months he can roll over from his stomach onto his back. He's so close to being able to roll from his back onto his stomach. If we are talking behind him, he will arch his back and turn his head as far back as it will go to see who is behind him. Doing this usually gets him onto his side, he just needs a little more oomph to get all the way onto his tummy. He is so curious too. He's not much of a snuggler, just wants to be looking around and seeing what is going on with everyone around him.
He also loves those fingers...they've recently become favorites. They keep him happy when his binky falls out. He still wakes up around 3am to eat, which I've been fine with, but I will also be happy when he starts to sleep through a full night. The doctor gave me the go ahead to start him on rice cereal so maybe that will help him sleep more soundly.
At his appointment, Grant weighed 13 lbs 12 oz (20 percentile) and was 25.8 inches long (75 percentile). His feet are also huge! He wears size 3-6 month clothes and they fit fine except for footie jammies...his feet almost don't fit!
I loved this hat we used for his newborn pictures. It's too small now, but I tried to get a few last pictures of him wearing it. I only got two before my camera died. Also, behind him is this cute quilt Blake's mom made him.
Look at that sweet little face!
Gotta take advantage of the cuddles when he decides to give them!
We introduced the play-gym and Brooke and Porter were so put out that it wasn't for them. Seriously, they like Porter's baby toys more than their own!
Love you Grant! It's so bittersweet to see you grow up. One one hand, I want you to stay my baby forever, but on the other it's so fun to see you interact with us--giving smile, using your voice and laughing.











2 comments:
Such a cutie! Time flies by so fast!
Good grief! He is just too cute!!
Post a Comment