Friday, May 29, 2015

Grant is 7 months!

Grant is getting so big and  is so full of personality! He loves to be right in the middle of whatever our family is doing. He is quick to smile and laugh and is so curious about life. We love him so much!

His feet have gotten really interesting
His sleep schedule is always changing it seems like. He takes 2 or more naps during the day and then sleeps at night until about 2am. I will get up and feed him and then he'll go back to sleep until 5:30 or 6. I will usually bring him in bed with me so I can get a couple more hours of sleep until the older kids wake up. Definitely looking forward to a night's unbroken rest again (whenever that day comes!)


I've been feeding Grant solids and he's a huge fan! He loves everything unless it's peas or green beans.
Wearing a onsie from daddy's work


He loves to chew on his hands


and just recently, Grant learned his newest trick! He is so happy sitting up on his own now! He's always been a curious little soul and now he can look around at the world a little bit more!






 He really is a very happy boy. I tried to get a picture of his cute sad face, but as soon as I turned on the camera, he immediately stopped crying and put on a smile...what a ham!
Love you so much, little man! You are mommy's sweet boy and I can't imagine my life without you!

No comments: