Grant turned 10 months old on August 29. This first year of his is going by so quickly! A few weeks before his 10 month milestone, Grant mastered the army crawl and has been on the move every since! It's been kind of hard for him and for me. No longer is he content to just sit in the other room playing with toys while I get dinner made or clean. He is everywhere I am and that makes it hard on both of us. We have to constantly watch him with the stairs and Grant will get mad when he'll crawl up to me and want my attention but I can't because I'm busy (like elbow deep in grating zucchini from our garden).
I think we're on the last few times in his little bouncer too. Now that he can move, being confined to the bouncer just isn't any fun.
No, he's not pulling himself up yet, but if we stand him up he can hold on with no problems.
Grant is telling me he's "So Big!"
Porter pulled the kitchen chairs in front of the stairs to the basement then moved the highchair over and got in to act as a "guard" in case Grant got too close.
We sure love our sweet, smiley guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment