Tuesday, September 1, 2015

All About B

 Brooke poster she completed for school:
 Her three wishes: I wish I had a cat. I wish I had a...? (not sure about the second one). I wish I had my money jar filled up.
 I am 48 inches tall and weigh 44 pounds. My hair is blonde and my favorite color is purple. I am six years old.
 When I grow up I want to be a mom.

What mom says about Brooke:
Brooke is very friendly and can immediately make a new friend wherever we go. She is very accepting of others and is always making crafty things for her friends and teachers. She can also be bossy and likes to be in charge of the imaginary story she is acting out with her friends. She loves nail polish, is desperate to wear make up (mom won't let her yet), and loves to play dress up. She also likes to go spotting for deer and elk with dad and camping. She loves to ride her bike. Brooke is a great helper around the house and does a lot for her brothers Porter and Grant.  She hates to wear jeans (leggings, dresses, and shorts are ok), and hates to have her hair brushed in the morning. We love Brooke so much and can't imagine our life without her.

No comments: