We ended May with a day at the beach by the lake with some ward friends. Blake was home and Grant needed a nap, so I was able to go with just the two older kids. Can I tell you how nice it was just to sit on the beach and watch my kids play without having to be RIGHT THERE by them? I actually got to talk to the friends we came with.
It's funny to watch my kids and their different personalities. Brooke jumped right in and swam out to the dock.
Porter waded in the water, but was pretty content to stay on the beach and find a "project" to work on. He and some other built a ditch down to the water and had fun dumping water into the trail they'd dug and watching it travel down.
Brooke being a social-bug and so big out by herself on the swimming dock.
Porter hard at work on the beach
We all came home sandy, wet, and tired! Just the way we like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment