The last day of school before Christmas Break, Brooke had a school performance with the choir singing their Christmas songs. I am always so impressed by how many songs they have to learn as well as the choreography that goes with each song.
Grant being silly and "hiding" inside the laundry basket.
The time between school letting out and Christmas is the worst for kids! So impatient for Santa to come and Mom is left trying to come up with things to do...When the kids found these crowns left over from Brooke's 4th birthday party in our craft-stash they begged to do them. I don't think the boys even cared/noticed that they were pink!
I don't even know what this picture is all about. Probably Porter thought he looked extra handsome and wanted his picture taken. (he does that a lot. "Take a picture of me mom!" While doing some kind of pose or holding up some lego creation he made)
No comments:
Post a Comment