Maybe you have heard this before. It is by Elder F. Enzio Busche and called Unleashing the Dormant Spirit. Elder Busche was raised in Germany and had a happy, normal childhood until WWII started. At the age of 10 he was forced to join Hitler's Youth organization. As a teenager he was enlisted as a Nazi. After the war he was very bitter and had a hard time overcoming the things he saw/did. As an elderly man he was diagnosed with a serious illness. During a time when he was in the hospital, the doctors took him off all the machines keeping him alive and expected him not to last much longer. Elder Busche describes having an out-of-body experience & a vision of beyond the veil and what was waiting for him. After he ended up surviving his illness, his outlook on life changed and this is his message for all us:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAjZ8mfoYw
The video is about 7 minutes long, but so worth watching. I was so touched and I hope you are too. After learning a little of his background I felt his message especially important for all of us to live today. Watch it during a quiet moment during your day. Reflect and enjoy!
10 comments:
That was perfect! I really need to hear those words tonight; I too was touched. Thanks Courtney!
That was perfect! I really need to hear those words tonight; I too was touched. Thanks Courtney!
Thanks for sharing this. It was beautiful. Maybe I will use it on Sunday, as I teach my lesson in RS.
I watched it and loved it. Thanks so much for sharing it. Now I am going to pass it on!
loved this Court! Thanks for sharing. Oh and as far as beverages go, Olivia ran out to the garage the other day and brought in a can of diet pepsi. I said, "Oh, Olivia! How nice, did you bring that for me?"
"No," she says. "I brought it in for me."
I remember hearing or seeing this somewhere else. I can't believe I let it slip my mind. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Courtney. This has helped me so much today. I needed this so badly.
Courtney, that was so beautiful and moving, and my heart is so full after listening to that. Thank you for sharing this, for being in the hub-bub of Maryland for a few days again, this spoke to my heart in a powerful way. Thank you. . . for ALWAYS having wonderful postings!!!!
Thank you for sharing. Great. I really needed this right now. And your skills putting it on the blog so we can just go to it make me ashamed I am so dumb about doing these things. Love you.
Post a Comment