

Before the trip Brooke had her 15 mo. check up. She'll be 16 months next Friday so I'll hit two birds with one stone on this update:
Weight: 20 lbs 7 oz (25th percentile. She is still a small one.)
Height: 30.5 (50th percentile)
Head: 18.2 (50th percentile)
She has bright blue eyes, but one of them has a brown streak through it. It 's been there since she was born and hasn't gotten any bigger. And it's only in one eye. Funny, huh?Height: 30.5 (50th percentile)
Head: 18.2 (50th percentile)
*Brooke is definitely starting to get a flare for the dramatic. She has learned the art of throwing herself on the ground and crying if something really makes her upset.
*She gives kisses and loves to snuggle with us and her pink blanket
*Is getting 3 more top teeth, making her total teeth count 5. She is getting her top left tooth and her 2 canine teeth. I'm hoping top tooth #2 comes in quick because she looks pretty funny!
*can say "uh-oh" "wow" "yes" "dada" "mama" "baba" and "bubbles"
*is starting to "sing" along to the song itsy bitsy spider and mimics the movements
*can tell us where her eyes and ears are and can point to them on our faces. For some reason, finding her nose has been tricky :)
*even though she is on the small side, she eats everything! Some of her favorites are Gerber Pasta Pickups, bananas, string cheese, carrots, PB&J and chicken nuggets.
We love our little Brooke trout!
9 comments:
i just love her cute polka dot dress!!
we dyed eggs on wednesday. the wednesday after easter. lame, i know, but it was actually only Olivia who wanted to do it so only Olivia did it. sounds like the Easter bunny needed to buy Brooke [trout] a purse!
She has a singing purse she got for her birthday--that's what started her whole obsession. Like I said, she's all girl!
Oh goodness if she has already started a purse obsession at the age of one...it could get really bad by the time she's twenty! She is super cute, and I love the cute nickname Brooke trout! Cute!
Her Easter dress is so cute! I didn't get around to dying eggs or even decorating for Easter. And I've been so busy I didn't get my Cadbury mini-eggs bought and they were gone when I finally made it to the store. Agggghhh!!!
She is so cute! And I don't think we did eggs with Senneca till she was 2. Its so funny she treated her basket like a purse!
I love her dress! It looks like you had fun in NYC. Aren't you from NY? Had you ever been to the city before?
Cute pictures! She's too adorable! :)
So sorry I have not commented until now. It is so much fun to hear of little Brooke's activities; to actually see her move around and carry her chalk. Thanks for updating us on everything about her from teeth to singing. How we will enjoy her when we come home. And you sound great. School stories make me laugh. The student didn't know you were a teacher is a great one. Better put on some of my clothes at the house, not that they will fit you, and then students will know you are old. Good luck these next few months. It is a fun, crazy time of year but great to know too it is ending. Courtney, congratulations on level 2 and tenure. It is so nice to know they have to now have a reason to fire you. It is a big accomplishment. Proud of you! Tell Blake hello and hope his arm is getting better. Love you three so much.
Post a Comment