....buying popsicles from the girls across the street (triplets) and their little brother for $1 each. I remember having lemonade stands growing up and I just couldn't say no. They are traveling salesmen, too. I saw them hauling their cooler up to the front door and I said to Blake "Get some money, I think we're about to buy something"
....showing my cute little nephew H. water-skiing at 2 years old!!They are die hards. You definitely won't be seeing Brooke doing that anytime soon. Well, she is Blake's daughter so I won't say "never" :) but I might have to stay home for that.
....posting a pic of Blake on a mountain bike trail. He has been doing 1-2 trails every day & is loving it!
...Brooke and her bike helmet. She brought me this helmet while we were waiting to go out on the lake & insisted that I put it on her. She wore it around the house for like 10 minutes.ahhhh... so fun and so many good memories of summer & it's not over yet!
8 comments:
Hope you loved the popsicles. Too Cute! Love the helmet!
That was nice of you to buy their popsicles for a buck each! I would have been tempted to barter... :) That is SO cool that your 2 yr. old nephew water ski's! They are hard core for sure!
Water skiing at 2? That's incredible!
Brooke looks soooo cute in the helmet! I'm sure I would have caved and bought some popsicles, too. Is there an ice cream truck in Vernal? Your post made me think about buying ice cream from the ice cream truck. Summertime is the funnest. . .
So many cute pictures! Brooke is such a cutie and it looks like you are having a fun summer! When do you have to go back to school? Is it coming right up?
Brooke, you are one living doll. The helmet is an added accessory that has got to excite Dad. Blake this picture of you on the bike reminds me of a broken shoulder for some reason. Could you just ride around the park, please? Why do all you Kids have toe be so crazy? Courtney, I am sorry!
Love the updates! Looks like you guys have sure been keeping busy but having lots of fun. The 18 month photos of Brooke are too cute!
Wow... Does telling your husband "Get some money, I think we're about to buy something" really work??! I'll have to try that. Brooke looks so cute in helmet. Too funny!
Post a Comment