
Brooke loves putting dirt, rocks, leaves, anything inside buckets. When we got the wagon out Brooke was so excited for the possibily of filling it up with dirt!Then she pulled the wagon around to the other side of the house and opened up a whole other realm of possibilities


Brooke has discovered her love of gardening (which she does not get from me!)






There were so many fun rocks, plants & flowers for her to discover and she made sure to put her treasures in the wagon
Last night we went to the lake for a dip
It was really muddy on the beach. Brooke would get splashing in the water and she would sink so her feet were stuck & she couldn't get out. She still doesn't like sand on her hands, which is kind of the whole point of playing on the beach so we didn't stay too long.

It was really muddy on the beach. Brooke would get splashing in the water and she would sink so her feet were stuck & she couldn't get out. She still doesn't like sand on her hands, which is kind of the whole point of playing on the beach so we didn't stay too long.
7 comments:
What a cute hair bow! And I love her treasures. Do remember having a treasure box when we were kids. Mom let us each have a shoebox to put our Treasures in. My kids have treasure boxes too. And they are full of rocks, dried flowers, a bit of broken glass, sticks and other such fun things that came from outside. Good luck at work on Monday!
Okay, love those shoes of hers. Totally adorable. I read on Blake's status that you are buying a home!!!! I want to hear all of the details. I didn't realize it was his status I was commenting on. I thought it was yours and said "you better blog about this!"
I was just reading an article in Parents magazine about taking a bucket outside and letting your little one fill it up.....made complete sense to me. I've been teaching Ryker to "throw" the rocks/bugs/leafs/mulch, when he picks them up - otherwise it goes in his mouth. Such fun to discover our world :)
Brooke has hair! She is at such a fun age I love seeing her facial expressions.
Those are some very precious pictures.So fun to let them explore. PS I am also excited for Mockingjay to come out!
Ok, that is so cute! You guys have such a nice schedule going walking every morning and playing.
I am so behind on blogging, and you are so good with keeping up with posts! I love the pictures of Brooke in the garden. I think you have a good eye!
Post a Comment