

Right now, I'm doing the latter. I haven't been assigned any students 2,3,4 periods so I have lots of free time to update the 'ol blog. I have been really well pleased with how smoothly things have been going so far. I didn't have any first day jitters and slept fine last night. Maybe I am starting to become a seasoned teacher after all! Brooke has been with her new sitter for the past couple of days and I am really happy with it. I was nervous about how Brooke would adjust but so far there haven't been any problems. It seems as if we've transitioned back into this crazy schedule of our as if we'd never left it--which is definitely how I feel. I feel like I said "see ya!" to my students yesterday and now here I am back at school for a new year. Wish me luck!
6 comments:
Good luck! Glad it was an easy adjustment. Sounds like you have lots of time to read Mockingjay? Or maybe you're like me and prefer to dedicate a whole day to that when I'm ready.
Glad to hear you're both adjusting well. What did you end up arranging for Brooke? How have her naps been? I'm sure she will enjoy interacting with other children!
Isn't that crazy, I went back to my routine like I had never left...which makes me feel like my summer was a dream! I don't feel that rested.
That is great that you and Brooke are transitioning so well. Good for you!
I agree with Sarah. I can't believe we ever left. I wish were still gone. I am not sure I like how crazy life has gotten. And I am trying to figure out how to un-crazy it. I should show you my calendar from this past week. It is insane during the day while the kids are gone! And then when they are home I just want to take a nap. I haven't cooked all week. JaDee comes home tonight. Maybe that will help.
I'm glad you are having a good adjustment period. And I definitely wish you luck! Its good to have the kids back in school but I kind of wish my break was longer!
Post a Comment