

Brooke at 2 years old:
*weighs about 25 pounds now. I don't know her height yet, but she is tall!
*loves music, for us to sing songs together (she knows all the actions to "popcorn popping"), and will come up to us with her hand held out and say "dance" meaning she wants us to dance with her.
*Can answer yes or no when we ask her questions and will say "doing?" for what what are you doing?
*loves animals, espcially cats, dogs, and ducks
* loves to tickle, play games, chase, play peek a boo, color, eat suckers, drink juice, try to feed other people her food, read books, watch baby Einsten DVDs, her blankie that has the powers to make any owie feel better, snuggling with mom & dad and espeically snuggling with her "honey" and pinch (blake's parents) and Uncle Zac. We watched a movie all together last night (Inception!) and Brooke wanted nothing to do with us, she just wanted to go back and forth between honey, pinch and Zac.
*is potty training herself. She asks all the time to use the potty and we go. Her reward is getting a little square of toilet paper and getting to flush if she actually goes and doesn't just sit there. She loves it! I'm toying with the idea of doing a big potty push over Christmas break.
*Love this little munchkin and am so glad she's mine!
10 comments:
The photo of Brooke giggling with her squinty eyes, looks so much like her dad. I've never really realized that resemblance until I saw her in this photo. SOOOO cute! And I LOVE her coat. I want one of those for me :) The fam photo turned out great, too! Now let the celebration begin!
How adorable! I love the one where she's grinning at the camera. And her little brown coat! So cute!
The pics are great!! What an adorable, happy little girl you have!! I can't believe she is already 2 yrs old!! Happy Holidays!!!
Happy Birthday Brooke! She is so adorable. Great family pics, too.
Happy Birthday Brooke! Oh how I wish she would love to snuggle with Aunt Nicole too! But she loved me in NY so I guess that will have to hold me over. She is the funniest little thing and so stinking cute. Of course she will be tall...look at her parents! You guys know how to make 'em cute...when is the next installment? You are a great mom and a lucky one to have little Brooke in your life.
cute pictures. i can't believe she's 2.
2 years! Wow! She is a cutie. I love her little coat. Great job on the pictures. And I love your wood burning stove. We are looking into getting one as well. Yours looks really nice. And great job on the article getting published (and on paying cash!).
Happy Birthday Sweet Brooke! We love you so much. You have good parents who love you so much. Keep being so cute and stop growing up. We love you (I already said that...huh?)
Happy Birthday Brooke! I can't believe she's 2 already! She is so pretty.
Thanks for letting us be part of Brooke's life. We do love this little Girl and her parents. What a great job you both do. I just don't understand why you don't have another one right now and one on the way-making three. Three is fun when you only have two hands! But mother-in-laws should keep their noses in their own business not yours. Love you and thanks for the fun blogs. Happy B, B!
Post a Comment