We've had a fun, spirited holiday season so far and the best part is it isn't even over yet! We're looking forward to Christmas Eve dinner tonight with my mom coming into town and Blake's parents and then the excitement of Christmas morning. We went on our annual Christmas Lights drive last night and it was so fun to hear Brooke in the backseat exclaiming "Oooh! Pretty! Look!" Yesterday morning, H., who watches Brooke for me, had a Christmas party for all the kids. Santa came and despite Brooke's mad look on her face, she actually really liked him and even gave him a hug. She wasn't scared at all! Then all the kids made gingerbread houses and a Christmas ornament. I was glad I got to go and help out.


Brooke's Christmas Crafts:
Hope you all have a fun, safe, festive Christmas! Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
appliance boxes are the best!
Ahh, Brooke's little face makes me want to kiss her. Havea wonderful Christmas!
I love appliance boxes! So cool! Two years old! Crazy!! Glad you are having a good Christmas!! What a fun slide Brooke got.
Merry Christmas!!! Hope you had fun with all your family in town!
The picture of you and Brooke turned out awesome. Two pretty girls make for good photos! I love the picture of Brooke standing by the tree in her pretty velvet dress.
Post a Comment