Blake: *Yard Work: no serioulsy he does! We moved into our house at the end of October and haven't been able to enjoy our yard at all. It's been burried under snow and leaves. We have so many projects and things we want to do that it's been fun to get out and get our hands dirty. Blake even bought a fancy new weed-eater that has all these attachments you can put on it like a tiller for the garden and leaf blower.
Courtney: *Zumba!! Oh I am a bad, bad dancer. But I LOVE the workout I get from going twice a week to this class. The music is fun, the moves are fun (even if I can't quite get my arms and legs to move at the same time) and I think eventually I'll get it down.
*Stock Up Sales: my favorite grocery store had a case lot sale and we went crazy! But it's so nice to have food tucked away in our storage room (I guess that means I don't have an excuse not to cook anymore!)
Brooke: Being Silly & having her picture taken (best if both are happening at the same time!)
As I posted earlier, she also loves her chocolate milk and I just got her these yogurt smoothie things that are sugar free (I'm pretty big into that) and are awesome for an on the go, quick snack.
9 comments:
It is nice to have a yard and I know you'll be lovin yours this spring and summer! I stocked up at the case lot sale, too, it's such a good way to get a jump start on food storage. Yay for spring!
Your yard is going to look awesome! And I got laughed at doing the hula at our RS birthday so I can't imagine I would be much better at Zumba!
How fun! I would love to have a yard. We have a balcony that is falling apart. I would love to have grass...or just see normal green grass again. You all look so happy!
I bet your yard will be the nicest in the neighborhood. Can't wait to see your moves!
Alot of my friends are into Zumba, it sounds like fun. I love this time of year, spring cleaning, yard work . . . I just wish the weather was warmer!
Isn't Spring great? I love getting outside after hibernating all winter.
Way to go on taking the Zumba class. I am too self-conscious to dance with all those people around, but I have heard it is an incredible workout.
I am lovin' the oven mits on her feet!
See you guys soon.
Yay for Spring! I love yard work and being outside in the sun. I love that Brooke told you to go take a nap. So funny!
It is fun to see Brooke at your home and outside with her play things. She does love life. What a wonderful Spring it is. Thanks Courtney for blogging.
Post a Comment