I made a bulletin board by wrapping corkboard with burlap strips and then wove it. I had been looking for something to put on this empty wall in Brooke's room and also a place to showcase some of her cute baby things: her hat and booties from the hospital, her birth announcement...(I realize she is 3 now, but as you can tell, I am having a hard time letting go)
I love the letter cards and I wrapped cothespins in ribbon so as Brooke gets older we can take off some of the items and showcase artwork or other memory items from trips or whatever.
Also, I made a "birth annoucement" sign for Brooke like the one I did for Porter's room and hung a cute picture frame that I have had forever, but never got around to putting up.
Don't ask me why I think kids falling asleep in random places is so funny or cute. But it kills me everytime. This is the first time I have found Brooke asleep somewhere besides the car or in her bed. Naps are far and few these days, but she have a scheduled "quiet time" in her room each day. I could tell things were awfully quiet up there and went to peek:

And here are some Moab extras. Thanks Steph for sending these pictures!
I love the letter cards and I wrapped cothespins in ribbon so as Brooke gets older we can take off some of the items and showcase artwork or other memory items from trips or whatever.
Also, I made a "birth annoucement" sign for Brooke like the one I did for Porter's room and hung a cute picture frame that I have had forever, but never got around to putting up.
Don't ask me why I think kids falling asleep in random places is so funny or cute. But it kills me everytime. This is the first time I have found Brooke asleep somewhere besides the car or in her bed. Naps are far and few these days, but she have a scheduled "quiet time" in her room each day. I could tell things were awfully quiet up there and went to peek:
And here are some Moab extras. Thanks Steph for sending these pictures!
I love that Amelia takes such good care of Brooke! They get along so well together :)
Video of Brooke and Karson biking:

5 comments:
How fun that Blake took Brooke camping! Sounds like you were very productive with your time to yourself! I have been in my house for 4 years and none of the walls have seen a paint brush! I love the cork board idea you did for Brooke. That turned out so cute! I also love her testa-mommy. How great that you got that on camera! Your little Porter is so stinking adorable.
I love Brooke's hair! I really like the cork board, I wish I had more time to actually put up decorations in Paco's room.
Cousins are the best. I see some resemblance between Brooke and Amelia.
The bulletin board idea is really cute. I have been thinking of doing something similar for my girls so they have a place for all their artwork and it can vacate my fridge. :)
Love the bulletin board for Brooke's room. Great idea. My fridge literally can't take anymore "projects" and I do love to has Ryker's artwork displayed in an orderly fashion :) We are just in the process of moving him into a new room and redoing the nursery. Lots of work, but fun too.
I'm also glad to hear that you didn't take baby camping - haha! Such activity with an infant would put me in the looney farm. But it sure looks like Brooke had a ball with her dad!
Looks like Moab was fun! I grew up in Southern Utah and didn't visit Moab until just a few years ago and it is way fun! I made that bulletin board about a year ago and I get so many compliments on it. My sister made one too for her baby boy's room and she has the exact same little cards as you (did you get them on Etsy??) that spell her little boy's name! What a coincidence! Good luck with your new business too :)
Post a Comment