I don't know about you, but I love getting things in the mail other than the usual credit card offers and bills. I love to see that envelope addressed to me or my family and know that something exciting awaits inside. What will it be? An invitation? An announcement? Updated photos of friends or family to display? Even with all the social networking sites that allow us to quickly and easily share photos, there is still something I love about getting them in mail. Getting something addressed just to me says, "you are special." So special, in fact, that someone took the time to print, address, and mail a little something with me in mind.
That being said, I also feel like creating unique photo products shouldn't be expensive. I hate paying special pricing to create an annoucement, an invite, or a photo collage. Not only is it more expensive than printing just a regular 4x6, 5x7, or 8x10, but you end paying to ship the product to your house and then money for postage. No wonder no one mails anything anymore!
I have been creating my own photo products for years and I love it. I get exactly what I want and don't have to pay any extra fees because I can upload my creation to my favorite photo website or store (whichever is going to give me the best deal) and print it just like a regular 4x6, 5x7, or 8x10. Not only is it cheaper that way, but I feel like I am getting a better product because it truly is unique and customized just for me.
So without further, adieu, I proudly introduce to you PBdesigns. A unique website where I create, just for you, a fun, custom photo product. Come to me with an idea all your own, or let me create something beautiful just for you. On my website you can view samples of work I have done, but it definitely is not limited to that. In fact, the sky is the limit when it comes to what I can create.
I would absolutely love to hear from you! Let's work together and come up with something with style, with class, with some pizazz, and above all, something that you will love today and in the years to come.
3 comments:
I love it! I will definitely send my pictures your way!
Love it! It is so much cheaper to print things in the standard size. Very nice.
Very cool idea!
Post a Comment