Sunday after church, we decided to take a drive up into the mountains and see if the leaves had started changing colors. We packed some snacks, I packed a book (that never got read because the kids were too needy), and stopped along a stream for the afternoon.
The leaves were beautiful, and the air just cool enough for a jacket. I had fun taking pictures of the kids and Brooke and Blake had fun exploring. I set up our little baby tent for Porter (can you believe we set this up for Brooke in this exact same spot? Man, that seems like yesterday). It wasn't too long before both kids were in the tent laughing together. Then Porter decided he had enough of the tent and wanted me to hold him the rest of the time. So much for my book...sigh.


4 comments:
I am so jealous of all these people seeing fall leaves! You lucky duck! Looks like you have a grand old time.
Sounds like a nice day! :) Cute pictures!
Loved your running post, what an accomplishment! I'm glad I was part of your running journey. It made me laugh remembering your then next-door neighbor being very patronizing about our 'little jog'. I felt great having done the 2 miles! One day I'll feel great to be back there and who knows, maybe you'll inspire me to do more!
Love your fall pictures! Getting out of the house for a beautiful Sunday afternoon sounds great!
Wow, what a beautiful place. Porter is growing so fast! They are both such cuties!
Post a Comment