Our little groundhog turned one on February 2! Wow, how this year has flown by.
Milestones:
- Weight: 19.9
- Height: 30.8(90th percentile)
Dr commented on Porter's big hands
Is getting good at climbing the stairs, now we are just working on how to come down. Usually he just sits at the top and cries..- no more formula! I stopped nursing at 9 months and have been looking forward to not buying formula for the last three months. Next step: get rid of bottles and to sippy cups only.
- eating and sleeping habits are pretty much the same as 11 months
Is getting his top two incisors. He'll be a little vampire for a while
- still not walking or crawling on all 4s--the army crawl suits him just fine.
- Will pull himself up to kneeling or standing position, but won't cruise on furniture yet.
- claps and sometimes waves
- says "uh-oh" (his first word), "ma" and "da" Brooke is "Ba"
- I finally got smart and decided to give Porter and Brooke a bath together. They love it. Not sure how long I can keep bathing them together, though. I guess maybe when Brooke starts pointing and asking questions.
I used my camera to take some one year old pictures and am disappointed with how they turned out. This is one of the down sides of using a film SLR camera: you can't see how your shots are turning out. I don't know if the lighting was bad, or if it was a bad roll of film, but I have never had my pictures turn out so bad. I even took them pics over a 3 day period. Luckily with some Photoshop help, I got them to look somewhat decent, but still not what I was hoping for. Oh well.
![]() |
| The Very Hungry Caterpillar fits our little guy perfectly! He loves to eat! |












1 comment:
happy birthday little guy!
Post a Comment