Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Party Time!

More of Porter's 1st Birthday. It's a huge picture dump, and they pretty much speak for themselves:



It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...
 

I am pretty dang proud of this cake! I have always bought Brooke's cakes, but I felt up to the task of making a very hungry caterpillar cake.


 Pinch is always trying to give the grandkids chocolate and I always scold him when he tries to give some to Porter. Now that he's one, it's chocolate time! Thanks, Pinch!


 Cake Smash time!






 Shopping for Porter's birthday included me going down in the storage room and finding some of Brooke's old toys. As you can see, Brooke was right in the action wanting to play with them again.





Mom and the birthday boy
Thanks, Aunt Nicole for the new quilt! We love it!
 Singing Happy Birthday

Cake Smash

4 comments:

Fun with the Fenton's said...

Happy Birthday Porter! What an adorable little boy he is! :-)

Carol said...

Adorable pictures!! I can't believe how he has grown. One of my favorites is the picture where he is on his knees peeping into the gift bag. . . what a cutie.

Hoenes Family said...

What a cutie! I LOVE the quilt! Great job on the cake!!! Your kids are lucky to have you for a mom. I didn't give cake to Maren because Kenzi and Brooke didn't care for it. I always dreamed of them digging in like Porter did!

Sarah said...

What a fun theme! We love that book, too. I seriously can't believe Porter is already one! He is too cute!