Spring Break is upon us and luckily we are having some awesome weather! Let's get these crazy kids outside to burn off some energy!
Yep, Porter is all boy, he LOVES playing with the rocks
Thursday afternoon I met up with my friend Ryanne and her two girls at City Creek. Jocelyn and Brooke loved the fountains.
I kept having to yell at Brooke and tell her they are NOT drinking fountains!
Then we headed over to temple square and walked around.
It was a fun day to be outside and do something different.
This is Z. She is our neighbor and Brooke's best buddy. Z. is the youngest in her family and is sometimes overwhelmed by Porter. I love this picture of the two of them trying to having some alone time and then there's Porter in the background--definitely not one to be left out!
Happy Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment