Friday, July 12, 2013

This is Summer

Here's what our family enjoys during the hot summer months:
I love this stage when Summer Fun means setting up the pool and sprinkler in the back yard. Throw the slide in the pool and we've got a full-scale water park ;)




Mr. P likes to taste everything


This is from June, but Blake and Brooke had a camp-out on the deck
Gathering firewood up on the mountain has become a family summer tradition. Basically the kids and Mom play while Dad does all the work ;)





We celebrated Father's Day a little early since I was in Maine on the actual day. I got Blake some movies to watch and his favorite snacks to keep him entertained while we were away.
Of course the splash park is a summer favorite as well




And finally, we are so blessed to have several lakes nearby with good beaches to play on







Yep, this is summer!

1 comment:

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Courtney, your photography skills are awesome! You've really caught some cute candid pictures in the last few posts. The kids are getting so big. We can't wait to see you guys soon!