Friday, October 11, 2013

Remember, Remember the rest of September

After Porter goes to bed (he goes down pretty early), Brooke enjoys her special time with mom and dad. This is when we play games or watch movies until it's time for her to start getting ready for bed. Brooke loves to sit in our laps and snuggle. I love it too!


I was sitting on the floor trying to see why my vacuum wasn't sucking (the bag was full) and Porter just takes that as an invitation to plot himself down with me. It was really cute, so I grabbed my camera from nearby to snap a picture.

I think I'm getting to the point where the kids are getting too old to bathe together. But it's been so nice to wash them both at once and have them play in the water.

One Sunday morning I was trying to get together a soup to put in the crockpot before church and also trying to make some homemade rolls. The kids would not leave me alone! They wanted to be right there in action too. Finally, I set up their own little water station so they could still be with me in the kitchen, but occupied so I could work.