- I am thankful for the country that we live in. It's amazing. Even with all the bad that happens and our imperfect political system I would still rather live here than anywhere else. I recently taught a small unit on Malala Yousafzai to my students. Her dedication to her cause is incredible. I really tried to stress to my students that we live in a blessed nation and what it means when we recite the Pledge of Allegiance and listen to our national anthem.
- I am thankful for people who care about me. My family and Blake's family are wonderful. I also have a great coworkers a loving ward family and other friends. I am a very social person and have a hard time if I don't communicate to adults on a regular basis.
- I am thankful for this day and age that I live in. Techonology is amazing. Medicines can be a miracle. Modern conviences help with the stress of daily life.
- I am thankful for my husband and children. They are work. They cause me stress. But I love them and can't imagine my life without them. They make me laugh. They make me work harder and want to be better. They are molding me into the person I want to be.
- Above all else, I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus Christ, and for the Holy Ghost. I will never be able to express the love and gratitude I have for all He has given me. I don't deserve it, but somehow there are quiet reminders that tell me that I am, in fact, worth it. I love the Gospel. I know the people in it aren't perfect, but His word and message to all of us is. He loves us. He wants us to experience this life and return to live with Him again. I know my family can be together forever and that brings so much peace and joy in my life.
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Being Thankful
I want to record some thankfuls in my life right now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment