Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall Photos

Okay, I lied. This post is definitely NOT a birthstory. 

Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm a photographer. In another life, I would LOVE to be one. But being a photographer is hard...especially with your own kids. Porter was being a stinker and not cooperating (as illustrated by the first photos). Brooke was a good sport but I kept saying "a nice smile" to her when she'd do an over the top cheeser. I definitely feel the most confident taking photos outside, but I'm going to test my skills with some indoor shots our new little one (if that day ever comes) and see what happens :)




 Blake made me pose for this one...kinda funny






 This is actually a blooper-photo. But Porter's expression cracks me up! He is so mischievous and this look is very common around our house.








3 comments:

Adrienne said...

They're so cute

Hoenes Family said...

Very cute!! I love the blooper photo! Cracks me right up! I know what you mean about the "Cheesy" smiles! Why do they always do that!? Can't wait to read your birth story!! I love them! Good luck to you!

Our ABC Family said...

Darling!!!