Brooke loves to help in the garden. She got so excited when we'd go out to pick new vegetables growing. Both Brooke and Porter loved eating fresh tomatoes and cucumbers all summer long. We're all going to miss not being able to just pick things we need for sandwiches and salads just by going outside. When we went to the nursery to pick out seeds this spring, Brooke really wanted to buy pumpkins. The vines spread out from our garden into our yard. We had to mow the grass around where the pumpkins started growing in our yard. It was really fun to go out and see how big they were getting and if they were turning orange yet. This past weekend, we tilled up our garden and picked all the pumpkins. Looks like Brooke got a pretty good stash!

Sorry for the overload on pregnancy pics. I felt like I didn't document my pregnant journey with Brooke very well, so I went a little overboard documenting it with these last two pregnancies. I can definitely tell that the baby has dropped (can you?) and when I went in for my last appointment I was dialated to a 2 and 50% thinned. Also, my doctor moved my due date by one week! So hopefully this baby will cooperate and come anytime. This time before the due date is always emotional for me. I'm sick of being pregnant, my body hurts, I'm not sleeping well. Then I have all these other emotions too "Am I going to be an emotional wreck having a new baby and two other kids at home?" "Am I ready for this baby to come?" And then of course all those other feelings of hoping the delivery goes well, that Blake is home when I go into labor, that I don't have to call my neighbor in the middle of the night to come watch my children....
Brooke took these pictures for me. I think it's cute to see how I look from her vantage point. I'm 38 weeks.
Hopefully the next time I post it will be this kiddos birth story!
2 comments:
I agree, it looks like the baby has dropped since the previous pictures. And no need to apologize for picture overload! This is your blog and your family's story! :) You document what you feel you need to. I love getting to follow along and hear how you and your sweet family are doing! So excited for you and I'm sending good vibes that your baby will come for you soon! :)
So cute. I thought the transition to 3 was easier than 2. They're just along for the ride by then :)
Post a Comment