Apparently my boys were super tired one day:
Whenever we get out new baby items for Grant, my kids go crazy for them and think they're the greatest thing ever.
Brooke's journal for school--she had to write about a time when someone taught her something. She chose to write about Blake's mom (Honey) teaching her how to paint: "Honey taught me how to paint. Honey taught me to not spill the paint. Honey taught me how to wash the brush.
Brooke hasn't only been writing on paper. I find Brooke's name written on everything. I found this written on her chalkboard. I had to take a picture before I cleaned it off: "Brooke had stitches."
Porter loves his stool. He brings it into our bedroom all the time so he can look out the window.
More of Brooke's writing: "I love my mom because she makes me pancakes."
Picture of me and the pancake:
Finally, we ended April with Brooke starting outdoor soccer. There were a couple weeks where Porter's itty bitty ball and Brooke's soccer practice/game were on the same days. How do parents do it? I can't imagine having more than one child in multiple activities. Those days were crazy for me!
Something else really exciting happened to us in April too, but I'm not going to tell until I can take a picture of it..and NO, I'm not pregnant! I just want to leave the (very) few readers of my blog hanging!









2 comments:
Sneaky! You just want us to keep coming back!! ;-)
Your kiddos are growing up so fast! Keep up the good work Mama!!
I want to know what else happened!! That picture of Porter's head in the bouncer seat cracks me right up. Three kids is SO busy!! Having them each in an activity makes life so crazy. Heck, having 2 in school makes life so crazy! And they are gone for 7 hours of the day! I never answered your questions about being a commissioner..there is no gavel :) but we do get our own little microphone. Basically our meetings consist of an agenda where we go over park updates, bonds for city parks, public speakers (if there are any!) No one really comes to these meetings :) But it is still fun!
Post a Comment