Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Minis

My favorite photographer in town offers spring mini sessions and I jumped at the chance to take part in them this year. Ever since Grant joined our family I have been trying (and failing) to get one good photo of all three of my kids looking in the general direction of the camera with a somewhat happy expression on their face. I told the photographer my main goal was to get one decent shot that I could frame.

The weather had been perfect all week long and of course the day of our appointment it was windy and cold and even snowed a little bit on our way over. Porter was grumpy and I didn't have any faith we'd get a good shot, but this is why this lady is our favorite! She works miracles and I love how they turned out. 










1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Super cute! Love those eyes on your sweet baby!