Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Rest of October

 Photo dump of the rest of our comings and goings in October.
 Grant sure has fun getting messy!



 Porter loved learning about firefighters at preschool.
 Bath time has become an extension of playtime.


 Brooke did this abstract drawing in school. It's the profile of a face. I thought she did a great job!
 The kids wanted me to take their pictures while eating dinner an Nonna's house.

 I have always thought that Blake had unfortunate initials (BM) and I swore that I wouldn't do that to my kids. Well, Brooke ended up with the same ones! If you don't know what BM stands for, ask your mom ;) Oh, and isn't Brooke's staged smile lovely? Yeah, family pictures are really fun right now (NOT!)
 Brooke says, "mom can you PLEASE make us some hot chocolate?" And then to make the deal even sweeter for me, "I'll watch a movie on your kindle while I wait."

Kid Funnies:
Brooke went to the dentist and was so happy when she got a youth sized toothbrush instead of a child one. At dinner that night Brooke said, "I think I'm ready for adult things now." I said, "oh, yeah? Like what?" She answered, "like spoons. I'm ready for adult spoons now."

 Childhood honesty at its best: Porter brings me a tube of chapstick. "Mom, can you open this for me? I need to stick my finger in it."

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I LOVE Grant's smile! Such a cutie! And, great job on his party. What a fun Halloween! And, isn't it nice that it is over? :)