Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Rest of November

 November was filled with many ordinary moments that warmed my heart. There is nothing I love more than to have my family home under one roof and hearing their comings and goings around me. Pair those noises with a fire in our fireplace and some snow outside and you get perfection!

We rotate books at our house and the kids are always so excited to see old books come out of storage that they haven't seen a while. I love that my kids enjoy reading.
 Grant is never far from my side.
 Porter and Grant are starting to become buddies. Porter will wonder when Grant is going to wake up in the morning so they can play. And Porter will request to take a bath with Grant. I'm so glad they are becoming friends.



 We had our cat for a month before we found a new, loving home for it. This is November, but I was slow to put away Halloween, so Porter wore the witch hat for a few days.

 Trying to get a picture of my boys. Grant really hates being restrained (aka hugged) by his siblings.
 Wrestling with dad is part of our nighttime routine. Even Grant gets in on the action.



 About mid-November, Grant graduated from his army crawl to crawling on all fours!

 We had our first snow in November and the kids were so excited to go outside and play in it. Of course it took us a while to round up all the snow clothes and then Porter came in a few minutes later complaining of being cold.







 Brooke giving her snowman a kiss
 My sister in law owns a cute business called Little Ms Retro. She makes adorable bows and bowties (you should totally look up her shop on etsy or facebook LittleMsRetro). She sends me some products to try in exchange for pictures she can use on her site. These are some of the ones I took in November.



















2 comments:

Kolbi Young said...

The book idea is brilliant. I do this with toys but hadn't thought about books. We get the same reaction when I pull out the holiday books, so I can see how it would be similar.

The kids are adorable -- love the photos with their little bows/ties. Glad to hear all is well. Hope you guys have a great holiday season!

P.S. We really should exchange xmas cards. Why don't we???

Courtney said...

Kolbi, we totally should! Email me courtneymillecam@gmail.com