We decided to take the boat out by ourselves a couple days ago. It might be our last time we ever do it. We had fun. We swam. We got the kids up on the water ski, I got up on the wake-skate. It was a good time.
Until the end and I had to drive the boat onto the boat trailer. There was yelling and screaming and cursing and crying...and that was just me! It was stressful and I am a horrible, horrible boat driver. We did eventually get the boat onto the trailer and all is well, but I'm not sure it's an experience we'll be repeating anytime soon!
This little speck in the distance is Porter on the waterski. I got in the water to help him get situated, so Brooke was put in charge of taking pictures. Apparently we need to teach her how to use the zoom.
Porter felt all sort of important when Blake asked him if he wanted to learn how to drive the boat.
No comments:
Post a Comment