At the beginning of October Grant watched an episode of "Cat in the Hat" on PBS about Fall and pumpkin patches. He'd been asking ever since when we were going to go to a pumpkin patch. So he was really excited when we went to one when we visited my mom over Fall Break.
My brother and his wife were visiting from Maine with their two boys and joined us. It was super hot that afternoon (I was sweating so bad in my sweatshirt) and pretty crowded, but we all had a good time.
The next day we went for a drive up American Fork Canyon, had a picnic lunch, and went on a small hike. The fall colors were beautiful and the kids had a blast playing in the leaves.
This was mine and the kids first time meeting the newest member of our Smith family...baby Reid!
I love spending time with my siblings and their families. It's funny how we spent so much time fighting with each other while we all lived at home, but now they're the people I most want to hang out with!










No comments:
Post a Comment