You know I could have named this post "Halloween" or something, but I like coming up with fun titles for my posts, I'm a nerd like that. On Wednesday we went to Blake's Halloween party at work. Earlier that day Blake still had no idea what he wanted to dress up as, something that wouldn't require us to spend any money on a costume. At first he thought he might be an inmate, but seeing how it was a work party, he thought that might be inappropriate (the Sheriff was going be there). We were sitting in the kitchen and all of a sudden Blake goes "I know!" and then walks out the door. He comes back wearing this pleather jacket and gold chains. He says "I'll be a pimp!"
Oh brother. Then in an effort to find other objects to complete his costume he found this whip. I said, "What do you need a whip for?" Blake, "To whip my--" He gets this look on his face mid sentence and before he can even finish I say, "I am
NOT dressing up like a ho" I went to the party dressed as a witch, the old reliable witch costume. Next year I'll dress up as something more inventive.


Then last night was the trunk or treat. I have never, ever been to a trunk or treat so I just thought you opened your trunk and handed out candy. But after watched a segment on Studio5 I learned that people actually decorate their trunks for the occassion. I decided to join in:

There were lots of yummy treats for the adults too. Someone more creative than I made these yummy vampire bat cupcakes.

And of course, our little Brooke-Bug


But the holiday festivities don't stop there. Tomorrow is Blake's birthday and we have a marathon of birthdays between now and Christmas (including Brooke's) so we're just getting started at our house!
4 comments:
You didn't go as a sexy witch to the work party? Didn't TAMN tell us it was a garment optional holiday? I laughed so hard at that. I cannot believe Blake went as a pimp. silly boy. Happy birthday!
The festivities start at out house with Olivia's birthday in 2 weeks! Oh the fun of the holidays.
That is fun he had a Halloween work party! Brooke looks adorable in her little costume.
Looks like you had lots of fun! We went to trunk or treat too. Someone in our ward had a real hurst and a coffin! It was kind of creepy.
Haha... way to stand up for yourself and not be Blake's ho. Cute pictures! I think Brooke looks just like Blake in the last picture!
Post a Comment