Sunday, December 6, 2009
Little Helper
I swear my last post was only yesterday. How did it get to be Sunday already? Anyway, ever since Brooke has learned to climb up the step that leads into our kitchen, she is always underfoot while I am working in there, being my little helper in the kitchen. Which tends to result in more playing & less cooking.


Brooke has also started to love her baths. I mean, really love them. Baths have become an extension of play time and it is so fun to watch her explore the water. She loves when we pour water on her and tries to catch it in her hand.

And finally, a picture of her latest accomplishment: standing! She's only done it twice. This second time I hurried to grab my camera and was able to snap a few pics.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Isn't bath time great when it becomes an extension of play time? I love when I get tired of chasing Owen, the tub can entertain him. Instead of the TV, I use the tub. Brooke is so cute. I love all the pictures!
I am so glad you keep all these pictures up for me! I feel like I can keep up with all that this sweet girl is doing. I love her look as the water falls into her hands. Such wonder at it all. The days are flying by and we will be in a new year before we know it. can't wait to see what Brooke thinks of Birthday and Christmas this year! Do you guys have a tree up yet? That is always so fun to watch them eat it and figure it out!
Courtney these pictures are so cute! Brooke has such a cute personality you can see it in the pictures.
Oh how miss those PJs! That age is so much dang fun! I never think Brooke could get any more adorable and then you post! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
HI Courtney! My name is Kristina Curtis and I wanted to let you know that you WON the free mini session with me!!! THANK YOU for your sweet comments and guess for my birthday. Just email me and we will work out all the details for your session!!!
info@kristinacurtisphotography.com
Congratulations, Peaches. You made it. Christmas tree watch out. This Christmas will be so much fun with her. Please, continue the blog and pictures. She is so darling. How is work going? Tell Blake hi. We so love you all. Before you know it she will be helping you stir chocolate chip cookies. Can't wait to get home.
Congratulations, Peaches. You made it. Christmas tree watch out. This Christmas will be so much fun with her. Please, continue the blog and pictures. She is so darling. How is work going? Tell Blake hi. We so love you all. Before you know it she will be helping you stir chocolate chip cookies. Can't wait to get home.
Sorry about the double posts. I must have hit publish twice.
Brooke is so cute. I love the pictures of her helping out in the kitchen.
She is such a happy girl...you and Blake must be doing everything right! Great parents.
She's so dang cute! I love those pictures by the tree. You take such great pictures and, of course, the subject matter makes it better. I love that she is standing up. Kate is also standing up... can you believe that? Sometimes without holding onto things. I thought she was a little young for this, but reading that Brooke is just now doing it has confirmed my suspicions! Her standing up on EVERYTHING results in many bumps and bruises, poor thing!
Post a Comment