Today when I got home, Blake showed me this picture he took of Brooke napping. Looks comfortable, doesn't it?

Then, he showed me Brooke's latest trick: going down the stairs. We had a conversation just the other day about how good Brooke is getting at climbing stairs. Then I said how it would probably be awhile before she masters going down them. Well, I guess this proves me wrong. She's definitely not ready for the big staircase, but it's a start.
And yes, she's still in her PJ's from earlier. When I got home I asked if Brooke had even gotten dressed all day and Blake said she likes being her PJ's all day.
6 comments:
We've been having many PJ days. They're the best!
Aunt Jeannie taught all my kids to do stairs. She has the best stairs because they are split up into two smaller ones...did that make sense? Anyway...she can learn at New Years. Oh, such a good baby sitter daddies are!
So sweet! I love listening to Blake coach her! And I love how she takes off right past him when she gets down! She is so cute. I wish we were still neighbors. :(
Well, don't you love being in your pj's all day-at least every once in a while?
My Aunt taught Senneca and Connor to do stairs too. It makes life alot easier. Blake is a good dad, its fun he gets that time with Brooke.
she might need to learn to turn around before tackling that big ole stair case. Teach them just like you train a dog...you know, with strong command words and a shock collar. She'll have it figured out before child services gets wind of it and give you enough time to hide the evidence.
Post a Comment