I bagged 5 big bags yesterday and about 3 today. That is just my front yard. I LOVE IT THOUGH! I love watching the kids play in them. Brooke will have a blast. Davon was loving it the first day. Now he is sick and with his asthma I can't take him out. :( It makes me sad that he is missing all the fun.
BTW those trees look kind of like the ones we have in our backyard. I hope they aren't. They hold onto their leaves forever! They are still dropping in full on winter.
We have 1 of those trees in our yard and couldn't believe how many leaves we had...I can't imagine how many you guys have to rake up. Take them to my dad's garden. It was so great to see you guys today. I wish we would have had time to chill at your place and let Blake make burgers. I hardly even got a chance to say "hi". Love you all.
9 comments:
I bet Brooke will love crunching around in those leaves! And I love the deck, that's perfect. We had a showing last night, wish us luck!
Oh what fun you could have with all those leaves! Totally jealous.
I bagged 5 big bags yesterday and about 3 today. That is just my front yard. I LOVE IT THOUGH! I love watching the kids play in them. Brooke will have a blast. Davon was loving it the first day. Now he is sick and with his asthma I can't take him out. :( It makes me sad that he is missing all the fun.
ENJOY!
BTW those trees look kind of like the ones we have in our backyard. I hope they aren't. They hold onto their leaves forever! They are still dropping in full on winter.
Wow! That looks like a lot of work. What would happen if you just didn't do anything about it?
It'll be work but it is soooo worth it to have those gorgeous trees! I wish we had some! Hope things are going well.
We have 1 of those trees in our yard and couldn't believe how many leaves we had...I can't imagine how many you guys have to rake up. Take them to my dad's garden. It was so great to see you guys today. I wish we would have had time to chill at your place and let Blake make burgers. I hardly even got a chance to say "hi". Love you all.
Holy Crap! That is so funny...Funny that it is you and not me anyway!
Nicole loves to tease you doesn't she. I think we better get her back to the good old state of Utah so she can enjoy the finer things of life.
Post a Comment