and dress herself: She picked out the skirt, necklace or "pretty" as she calls it, and shoes that are at least 3 sizes too big.
Or, if she's still a baby: she found some baby gear stacked in the garage and drug it around the house all day. It's a shopping cart seat cover with toys that hook to it. Of course she had to get in it. (Please excuse her post-nap, crazy hair!)
I guess the good thing is, I can't decide either! She is definitely into the realm of "toddlerhood" and all the good and bad that comes with it, but she also still comes up to me with her arms up and says "hold me". She still likes to be rocked and sung to before bed. And since two years went by in the blink of an eye, I'm going to cherish these moments when they come, because I know that someday she won't want me to hold her at all. But I guess one of the rights we have as mothers, is to always think of our children as our "babies" no matter how big they get!
8 comments:
Amen! Cherish EVERY moment. She is so precious.
Oh, it is so good that you hold on to every moment with her. We were just talking about baby food at dinner tonight and I could hardly even remember feeding that to my kids it was so long ago. Give her a little kissy from Auntie Steph.
so funny! Olivia still loves to drag around her baby stuff once in a while. i think she would still have a binky if I didn't get rid of that a few years ago too. Give Brooke a hug from me!
She is so precious! This is very sweet. :)
So true! Thanks for coming out, it was so good to see you both!
Exactly! I like Brooke's post-nap hair. That is how Jocelyn looks almost all day long :)
I feel the same way about my kids! One minute they are WAY to old and the next I'm thinking that they should be getting this better than they are. It does go fast though, so I hope they stay young a little longer!
Kaleigh is into picking out her clothes too. I think she and Brooke would be great friends :)
Post a Comment