2. Why it looks like I haven't exercised all summer. No Zumba and all my attempts to get out an be active have been replaced with lots of reading/napping and lounging around. Oh, and eating. Lots and lots of eating.
3. And finally, you might be wondering why it's almost August and you haven't seen a single picture/video of me attempting to wakeboard.
I can blame it all on this little jellybean:
Due February 9, 2012 (my Bday)
I'm 11 and a half weeks now and we have had two successful doctor's appointments and have finally told all the people we felt needed to be told in person so, now we're ready to share the news with everyone else! Blake and I are super excited and Brooke is oblivious that in about 6 months, her world is about to be rocked!
And since you absolutely will not see one of those creepy floating babies on the sidebar of my blog, I came up with a little diddy to help you remember when I'm due:
"A May rendevous with Blake will a February baby make!"

20 comments:
ha ha! So funny. I am placing my bet on boy to come right on the due date again, because you like things nice and tidy. ;)
YAY!! I am so excited. I am glad things are going well. I have my next dr. apt on Friday, hopefully we'll be able to find out what we're having. Glad you shared the news!
Congrats!! Yippee!! I was just telling Ron the other day that I had a sneakin' suspicion that you would be announcing you were pregnant!! I didn't know why...but I have good intuition!! Anyhow, congrats again I am so happy for you & your family!!
Yay! Congratulations! So excited for you!
No doubt it will be a cute one! Congratulations!!
I have to admit, I was wondering. And not because you look like you haven't exercised all summer :) I just thought it might be about that time. Congrats! So excited for you guys!
lol! congratulations!! That is so exciting. I am glad to hear you are pregnant at 11 weeks this time. Last time I was your visiting teacher and I didn't know you were pregnant until like a month before you were due.
So happy for you!
Yay!! Your mom told me at my grandma's funeral....so I've been patiently awaiting the official "blog announcement" :) I'm still completely undecided as to when we should have another...I'm debating the three year or four year spread. As of yesterday, I was even considering having an only child - that must have something to do with him being two! Keep eating and lounging it's the only time in life you have a good excuse!
Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! Its funny because I was thinking the other day that you have been reading a lot this summer. :)
Ha ha! Love the little ditty! Congrats to you! We are only due a month apart! So happy for you guys.
YIPPY! Stephie gets to be another Auntie!!! Kids are so excited for another baby in the family. You guys are the best parents. We are thrilled for you.
Hmmm...not sure if I should tell you this, BUT I had a dream it was a boy! We shall see, Congrats!
You are so funny. And you still look fabulous despite your claims to the contrary. I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy and excited for you! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help out!
Yay congrats!!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys.
Hope Nicole and Danielle are right for the 'boys' side of things. But another Brooke would be awesome too. May huh? So happy for you four!
congrats. i'm so behind on blogs. exciting time
Congrats! That little rhyme is going to be in my head all day.
Great news! Congratulations! Reading, napping, lounging around, eating ... sounds great!
Post a Comment