But now, another teammate is coming to our home to even the odds.
We are going to have a boy!! We are excited and surprised and I'll admit even a little nervous. I am used to princesses, dress-up, and playing with dolls. I don't know anything about boys! But we are excited for this new little one and are even more excited that everything on the ultrasound looks healthy and normal. Maybe a little too healthy. This baby is measuring a week and 3 days ahead and is already in the 80th percentile for height and weight. This bumps my due date to Feb. 3 (if he keeps measuring this way) and I am praying I go early and do not have a giant baby.
We are going to have a boy!! We are excited and surprised and I'll admit even a little nervous. I am used to princesses, dress-up, and playing with dolls. I don't know anything about boys! But we are excited for this new little one and are even more excited that everything on the ultrasound looks healthy and normal. Maybe a little too healthy. This baby is measuring a week and 3 days ahead and is already in the 80th percentile for height and weight. This bumps my due date to Feb. 3 (if he keeps measuring this way) and I am praying I go early and do not have a giant baby.


13 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy to hear that the baby is growing right along....my theory is the bigger the better - for some reason it has always made me feel better knowing Ryker was growing well, even if he was above average :)
And I never envisioned myself to be a "boy" mom. But you adapt the moment they are laid in your arms...now we play baseball and race cars with ease :)
Yeah! Congrats! Doesn't look like he was shy about showing his package! Get ready!!!
Congrats! Welcome to the world of boys :)
Congrats!! I'm sure you'll catch on to being a mom of both a girl & boy!! Glad to hear he's healthy!!
So cute! And I knew you were going to have a boy! Little boys are so fun in a different way. And they love their mommy!
congrats! I am right with you on not knowing what to do with these little guys, its going to be so fun figuring it out though huh! I just posted some pics of his new cuz on our blog, check him out:) Oh and my guy is measuring bigger too, hoping for earlier due date too. Good luck!
Wahooooo! That is so exciting! Hooray for little boys!
So happy and excited for you - and for Blake, now that the family has even numbers on each side! ;0)tee hee. It has been my experience that you fall right into knowing what to do with him as he grows, and you form your eternal bond. Don't you worry . . . you're a wonderful mommy, and this little boy will capture your heart, though in a slightly different way. Different is not bad . . . it is special.
Yay, how exciting! I love having boys and I bet you will, too! Let's get together soon. All my family is gone now and we have open, lonely schedules :) Also, be on the lookout for a fabric that you like for a car seat cover so I can let my MIL know and we'll get started on one for you!
I am so excited for you guys. I bet you'll know just what to do with a boy. You're so lucky that they bumped up your due date they had to set mine back a couple of weeks.
K, I got on my Google Reader JUST to see if you had announced yet what you're having... And I'm so excited to see that you have! That is so fun for you guys!! Congrats! Is Blake already planning fishing trips with his boy:)? Congrats again... That's so fun you'll have one of each now.
Yay! Congrats! Boys are also so much fun!
Boys! Fishing, camping, sports, stinky socks, dirty underwear, frogs, dogs, and lots of fun. We are so happy for you three. Brooke will be a fun big Sis.
But Danielle is right.....!
Post a Comment